Saturday 30 May 2015

The Chookshed Party... My Saturday

Lovely day today... the sunshine was shining & the birds were chirping... and the Chooky Party continued.
Started the day with some secret sewing... Mrs Hen-rietta was helping me out because it was quite fiddly & time-consuming... but I ended up with a happy result.
Later in the afternoon, I decided to tackle the pile of HSTs... managed to get half of them trimmed... oh I do so love this range by Kate Spain, called Honey Honey.
Little Penelope, Grandma Violet & Mrs Hen-rietta took part in the women's business...
...while Mr Harold Blue & James took care of men's business...
It's been a great Chookshed Party day here.

I love a little glass of port on these cold nights... clearly I need to watch my glass while the Chooks are here... Violet's a sneaky one!

Grandma Violet is going to go out with me on Sunday... I'm going to be spending a few hours in the morning helping out at the annual quilt display at my Patchwork group... it's part of a bigger yearly event in the pretty little town where my group is located. I hope she doesn't make a spectacle of herself!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Sew nice to have company while sewing.. I see those guys are the some as my DH....
Carful Grandma Violet doesn't drink all that Port....

gracie said...

Just love your stitching friends

Chookyblue...... said...

I think violet and I would get on very well...........

kiwikid said...

I hope you and Grandma Violet have a good time out together...lovely you are getting lots of help.

Deb R said...

Lovely fabric range I do agree, enjoy your Sunday outing.

Julia said...

Have a great day today...love that pastel fabric.
Julia

Narelle said...

Love your visitors and happy party progress :)

Yvonne W said...

Oh what fun having a party with the hens! Finishing it off with a glass of port-- why did I not think of that! Well-- there is always tonight for that!

KERYN B said...

Boy you must have been busy looking after everyone at your place - nice to have company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...