Friday 20 November 2015

CTTY for November

Yes it's time to share your Christmas gift-making here... whatever it may be!
If you've been making pressies for December 25th giving, I'd love you to link it up here.
 This month I have a small 'thanks for joining in' giftie for one lucky person!

The partially sewn pineapple-print zipper pouches are still not finished, but I'm determined to get at least two of them finished this time...

The linky will be open from 6am Friday 20th November & closing midnight 23rd November, Australian Western Standard Time


2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

Thanks for hosting, finally got into the Christmas sewing.
Have a great week.

Happy days.
Bev.

Cheryll said...

I didn't get a chance to add my link to your party... but I did make an item.
Thanks for all your work this year too. xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...