Wednesday 14 December 2016

I've Been Stripping Again!

Yes friends, I've been stripping again... shameless, I just can't help it 😎

But before you go reconsidering your association with me, read on...
Some of you may recall that a few months ago, I won a roll of FABRIC STRIPS in a game at Retreat... yes, that sort of stripping... you don't really think I take my clothes off in public do you?!
(what a scary thought!)
 I'm making great progress on the 'Make Something With Them' Challenge & hope to have it fully finished well before Reveal deadline.

Well, on the weekend, my Patchwork Club had its Christmas lunch... beautiful setting, great company, great food... & games.
Of course I joined in the games... yes one of the games involved STRIPS...
Aren't they lovely?!

I really didn't think I would pull it off again, but yes lucky me I'm a Winning Stripper once more. (I've now been banned from playing this game, seems I'm too good at my profession.)
At least this time there is no 'Make Something' Challenge attached to the win.
We all also played a game in which every player ends up with a fat quarter... I won the pink spotty fabric at the bottom of the pic.

I think it's time this old Stripper retired.. & started sewing with the winnings from her career!

11 comments:

Kim said...

LOL Congrats on winning! Those are beautiful strips.

Maria said...

Must be a game played at all retreats.. Have fun making the quilt...

kiwikid said...

Woo hoo, well done with the stripping!! Lots of lovely colours there.

Susan said...

Lucky you - no real reason to stop stripping!!

Sharm said...

Nice work! A lovely stripping Occassion lol .....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats! Carrry on stripping lol!

Jo said...

I'm sure you
L be able to cover yourself with that lot.
Hahha

Renee said...

Oh, you made me laugh! Congratulations on your win. The fabrics are fabulous!

Cheryll said...

Sounds like a FuN party to attend...
Merry Christmas Anthea...xox

Fiona said...

well done... lovely post with a good laugh
Hugz

Jeneta said...

Haha! Love your strips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...